Downtown Vancouver Hotel Fitness Centre
Whether traveling for business or leisure, guests of the Auberge Vancouver Hotel enjoy having direct access to expansive, state-of-the-art fitness facilities. Simply use your Key Card to gain entry to The Terminal City Club Fitness Centre from the 4th floor of the hotel.The exercise facility includes top performing cardio and weight equipment, as well as three regulation size squash courts. All cardio equipment features individual television screens and iPod outlets. There are spacious cherry wood locker rooms, refreshing sauna and steam rooms, and an impressive outdoor terrace that complete this spectacular space.
Exercise Room & Squash Court
- Stairmasters 4400 PT
- LifeFitness treadmills
- LifeFitness cross trainers
- Concept 2D rowing machine
- Xpress circuit & stretch zone
- Cybex VR strength equipment
- Atlantis Smith machine
- Free weights & benches
- Stability balls & tubes
- Stretching mats
- Pro Shop merchandise
- ASB multi-purpose courts
- 3 tournament-sized singles courts
- 1 international-sized doubles court
- Squash racquets, balls & goggles available for rental and purchase.
Operating Hours & Policies
Weekends 8 am to 8 pm (adults only 8-10 am)
The Fitness Center and the swimming pool is closed all statutory (government and provincial) holidays.
- New Year’s Day | January 1
- Family Day | February 9
- Good Friday | April 3
- Victoria Day | May 18
- Canada Day | July 1
- BC Day | August 3
- Labour Day | September 7
- Thanksgiving Day | October 12
- Remembrance Day | November 11
- Christmas Eve | December 24
- Christmas Day | December 25
- Boxing Day | December 26
Fitness Area Policies:
Players are reminded to wear proper non-marking court shoes.
Use of the fitness facilities and the swimming pool is restricted to children 5 years and older accompanied by an adult.